Friday, July 18, 2008

An interesting anecdote rfom the life of you're favorite blogger (or, as i like to say, Blogga)

One thing i strongly believe in is hippies. So many conservatives have shunned the hippie way of life since 'nam, and are teaching they're children to do the same. This annoys me because in my point of view, the hippie life is the life for me! Free love, peace,and freedom are all values i deeply believe in. At camp last week an incident occurred that still lingers in the back of my mind.
"You never stop smiling," said someone i had befriended at the camp.
"I guess i'm just a happy person," i replied.
"Yeah, he just loves everyone!" said my other friend i'd known for years.
"I'm like a modern day hippie," i laughed.
"Wow, he admits it," whispered a girl next to me to her friend.

Can you see what the f*ck is wrong with this picture?

3 comments:

Bela said...

Oh Noah...

Mackenzie said...

noah, noah, noah........

Maria said...

"How DARE he be a modern day hippie?!" the girl continued mentally. "That was, like, totally my idea first!"

Angry little girls....